Made by a small batch accessories company out of Colorado by a Korean-American creative maker.
In order from far left:
The Lily of the Valley is a lovely and beautifully fragrant flower that represents motherhood, purity, happiness, and luck in love. It's the birth flower of May.
The Rose is a classically beautiful flower that represents love, beauty, devotion, and balance. It is also the birth flower of June.
The Peony (temporarily out of stock) is a lush and sweetly fragrant flower that represents honor, prosperity, romance, and compassion. The best time to give a Peony is when you would like to congratulate someone for their success.
- Chain length: 17.5"
- Hand stamped brass circle pendant: 0.8"
- 16k gold plated brass dainty chain
- 16k gold plated brass lobster clasp
- Original custom flower illustrated by Emma Mannino
- Includes description card
- Handmade in Fort Collins, CO